Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of March Madness

12:57:Tuning into the Kansas game during commercials in the others. I'm wondering what it's like to be Portland St. How happy can you be just to be there? At least if you were a 13 seed, you know it's possible to beat that 4 seed about 1/10 times. It's just gotta be rough to be told you have to play the game out when you have no chance.

12:55: I'm a little scared about my bracket. I couldn't bring myself to pick many upsets...it's basically chalk til the elite eight, where all of the top 8 or so teams seem to be pretty equal this year. All have flaws, all can be streaky, but all can play great basketball.

12:53: Cool, we've got two games on television here. Kansas and the Georgia/Xavier game are on right now. Georgia still has the momentum from last weekend.

12:52: Alright, just got back from class, and settling in to the first half of the games.

No comments: